Sunday, August 14, 2005

Welcome to the San Clemente Blues team blog!

This is a place where I hope we can all learn about national and local events while staying in touch with each other. Over the next few weeks I will be making some improvements, including a better comments system and a message board. I would love for our blog to be a communication tool to stay in touch not only with our team in San Clemente, or just with MoveOn members, but with like-minded individuals throughout Southern Orange County, CA.

I hope you find this blog useful, and if you ever have suggestions about how to make it better, please let me know. If you are interested in being a regular contributor to this blog, please let me know so that I can give you permissions.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Recent Articles

Civic Duty

Get Involved!

Government

Local News

Indy Media

Support Our Troops

Our Favorite Blogs