Friday, September 16, 2005

Checking in

Barbara has been in contact with me on her progress in Louisiana. Here's her last couple of e-mails:
9/15

I am here, the damage throughout this region is catastrophic. I am using a computer at a command station in Washington Parrish. Many horses, dogs dead

Horrific. Be thankful for what you have.....


9/15

The devastation here is horrific and the help is questionable. Lots of read tape and egos. Want to do a diary on kos, but can't get enough time on a computer.


I'll keep updating as she gets in touch with me. It really sounds like there's not a concerted effort to help the people in the area, unless people like Barb are stepping in to volunteer.

1 Comments:

Blogger mia said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about temecula - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a temecula blog myself if you'd like to stop by

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Recent Articles

Civic Duty

Get Involved!

Government

Local News

Indy Media

Support Our Troops

Our Favorite Blogs