Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday Evening ...Winding down

Well, the truck is packed. Need to take Winston over to his 'foster home' and then T and I will come back, finish cleaning, packing last minute things and call it a night.

Anyone that plans to give a donation, PLEASE deposit it directly into the US Bank account and NOT PayPal, unless there is no other way. As of now, I've not seen any of the donations post into my account.

Ocean Relief Fund, Account Number 1534 5606 2832

I now have a digital cam and Dr. Levine is bringing his laptop...we are ready to roll

Please leave comments when you can and I'll post as often as I'm able.

In Peace
Barbara

1 Comments:

Blogger Weedlet said...

I love your information on temecula I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on temecula exposed - please come by

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Recent Articles

Civic Duty

Get Involved!

Government

Local News

Indy Media

Support Our Troops

Our Favorite Blogs